Welcome to iPhoneBacklight.com CyberDoc LLC USA The iPhone hardware repair solutions community !!!
Update: New Products
Very important read!
All contents on this site are only for your own use they are not meant to be changed,duplicate in any way or shared everywhere on the net,when you pay to register this mean you agree to this terms and in this way you support all this work,if members will begin breaking this rules it will stop us from all we do in helping repairing and developing ,if you not agree DON’T register!!!
Wish you all the best and thanks for understanding!
- Welcome to iPhoneBacklight.com CyberDoc LLC USA The iPhone hardware repair solutions community !!!
- About Our Web Site Comunity! iPhoneBacklight.com is an ongoing mobile phone hardware repair solutions community based site. This is ideal for iPhone,Samsung etc technician or hobbyist who want to learn more than just basic phone screen replacement. We specialize in solutions for iPod, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy PCB repair, soldering rework solutions on surface mount components level repairs solutions, broken connectors, broken cable, phone dropped faults and liquid damaged phones. iPhoneBacklight.com is a great learning resource for people interest in learning how to perform surface mount device SMD/SMT rework soft soldering hands on. Due to the amount of detailed device components repair solutions and device logic board repair video tutorial, you can also study and interact with other mobile phone technicians / engineers throughout the world in our forum and private chart room. You can post any of your questions and concern, most of our members are highly trained professional iPhone repair technicians with their own shop and repair lab establishment’s worldwide. Our goal is to create an peer reviewed iPhone solutions library and a strong repair community which generates all the solutions to all possible iPhone repair problems and make it all available to you before you even need to ask.
- As a registered Premium member, you have full access to all the newest repair solutions on site without any restriction, with full repair Forum (post your questions here) Access, comment box Access. Most SMD/SMT iPhone rework course cost 3,000$ a day or per class, at only a fraction of the of that tuition you can get all the surface mount repair solutions and tutorial and engineering secrets in trouble shooting your device logic board , including reflow, rework, soldering profiles, tools, machines, and chemicals used. Best of all, you also get an ongoing real time support from our Forum. Unlike any other mobile phones repair course. iPhoneBacklight.com is up to date with new solutions contents every week, hence you will stay ahead of the game in this ever changing evolving tech world.
- Why join our iPhone repair community iPhoneBacklight.com: Normally if you see all the available courses either online or classroom for mobile repair training do not teach you beyond how to change a screen or unscrew parts on and off with new replacement parts. You will find that these kind of basic courses are totally waste of your time and money, covering only repair instructions you can easily find freely on YouTube. The Logicboard is the heart of an phone, and as such the logic board is the single most expensive part in the device. You where always taught to avoid the logicboard and any break on logicboard from drop or liquid damage that spells the end of this iphone repair. That is simply not true. If you want to stand out from all other common thousands of iPhone repair technicians /shops (whom only know how to change a broken screen) you should join our growing repair community. We devised the most common fault a mobile phone can experience and the solution to fix it in your tech repair career. Learn from the experience and knowledge of other professional technicians. Key features which make iPhoeneBacklight.com a Unique solution to your repair needs:
- Practical iPhone repair solutions, peer reviewed!
- Step by step Video tutorial repairs.. Mobile components identification – Measurement – trouble shooting!
- Up to date of case studies which is not available at any of the books or courses!
- Very user friendly and community based site, full Forum access and private messaging system with other members!
- Support from best technician that can fix even in board layers and do almost perfect hand reball using soldering iron without stencil!
- All these unique qualities make www.iPhoneBacklight.com the ultimate mobile phone repair solutions for all your repair needs.
- General Rules!
- Registration to this site/forum is paid! We strongly recommend that you read the rules of our project. Although the administrators and moderators of serving www.iPhoneBacklight.com, attempt to keep all objectionable, contradicting the US legislation incorrect messages off this forum, still impossible to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, accordingly, only the author is responsible for the content of the message. By agreeing to these rules, you agree to comply with the forum in general, as well as US legislation requirements. The administration reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread, reply or comment for any reason. The language of site is English however administration may use in rare cases other languages.
- Our website is a resource for communication between users, one way or another related with the repairs of standard communications GSM and CDMA. Support of the project is carried by a team of administrators. The topics discussed on our site are constantly increasing. Discussions take place in the FORUMS, each dedicated to a particular topic. As in real life, on our website, there are things that are allowed and there is a list of things to do which is strictly prohibited. All visitors are divided into two broad categories: guests who do not have their own account and users, past the registration process.
- Registration is divided into two stages, the first stage the guest announces itself some data, the data are divided into mandatory and not mandatory. Among the mandatory data is the First Name,Last Name,Username, Billing Method, a Password and an indication of your real E-mail address. The second step is the completion of the registration process – activation of the account.
- Activation is only possible after receiving a letter from the robot to Your E-mail address which you provided during registration. If for some reason you have not received the verification email – contact us. Upon successful completion of the registration process you will have access to all site content. Rules govern the methods of supplying and placing information you create topics and messages.
- Before creating a new topic you in compulsory order are necessary: (the list is changed and updated without prior notice)
- Using search to finding the answer to your question, it might be already contained in created forum topics.
- To be more informative to formulate the essence of the question in the topic title Model & Fault (Example: iPhone 4 No Network).
- The history of device and what you tried in message post (Example: Water damaged tried as in solution etc).
- The essence of the question should be expressed without spelling and syntax errors, in English, with capital letters.
- Artificial attraction of participants to his topic by excessive decorations are unacceptable (— essence of the topic -, – + essence of the question-+ -! HELP!)
- Number of unreadable characters (!? / @ \ # $% & *) must be no more than one.
- If in the topic is present the log of a restore process, post it in the message.
- In the case of non-compliance with these simple rules, the moderators have the right to rename or delete the topic. In some cases, at the discretion of administration, can be applied total account member lockout for a period of one month and above. Select partition when creating messages is assigned to the participant, correct section when posting – is a pledge of quick and useful answer. If you can not post a message – it could be for several reasons: or your status don’t allow to do it, or you have a problem with the activation of the account. Each forum may have additional rules, which are also necessary to read find them among the sticky topics, which are posted in each forum.
- Site Contents! All contents on this site are only for your own use they are not meant to be changed, duplicate in any way or shared everywhere on the net,when you pay to register this mean you agree to this terms and in this way you support all this work, if members will begin breaking this rules it will stop us from all we do in helping repairing.
- 2011-2014 Copyright Notice and Legal Disclaimer Copyright All content included on this site including text, graphics, images, video clips and audio clips, is the property of CyberDoc LLC. or their associates are the property of their respective owners, and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this page is the exclusive property of CyberDoc LLC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any other way exploit any part of copyrighted material without permission from CyberDoc LLC.
- Disclaimer This site is provided on an “as is” basis. CyberDoc LLC make no representations or warranties of any kind as to the information, content, procedures, materials or operation of this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, CyberDoc LLC disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. CyberDoc LLC will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental punitive and consequential damages. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time. Your participation at this web site therefore is solely at your own risk. Copyright © 2011-2014 CyberDoc LLC, USA.
- This text is edited and modified without notice. The administration reserves the right to notify all registered participants about changes in this rules using E-mail.
- If you agree to comply strictly and respect the rules set out above start Registration, otherwise you can freely leave our site. Wish you all the best and thanks for understanding!